Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2016

I see...

A sweet black lab curled up beside me breathing deeply and peacefully.

Pictures surrounding me of precious moments and memories made.

Darkness descending earlier as the light is shorten ushering in wintertime days.

Steam rising from my cup of lemon ginger tea boasting the phrase "time flies, love stays".

My first and only love relaxing after a grueling week pondering next steps and longing for sleep.

Pink highlighting football players and remember fights won, battles lost yet kept close forever.

Petals fallen from last blooms that hung on for so long, giving way to the promise of new growth.

Dust that has settled, floors that need swept again and the green light indicating it's time to unload.

The eve of another week, all this unknown, so much work to be conquered and hearts to be bold.

A chance to step forward with fresh eyes for each day, really seeing with intention what to me     God is trying to say.  

“Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. Point out anything in me that offends you, and lead me along the path of everlasting life.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭139:23-24‬ ‭NLT‬‬
http://bible.com/116/psa.139.23-24.nlt






No comments: