Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

I am....

A viewpoint from my gazebo
Outside my window... while it has been rainy on and off the last couple of days- I can see blue breaking through the clouds.  But there is definitely something different about the air and the way the light hit the field behind us that means fall is here.

I am thinking... about how I never expected to already have made good friends here, soul connections.  Love the unexpected gifts He Gives!

I am thankful... to be the wife of a man who is still in love with me and that I am deeply in love with.

In the kitchen... homemade lasagna last night (got rave reviews from my critics :), taking the night off tonight and eating with friends at church.

I am wearing... jeans, a t-shirt under a black sweater and scarf that my mom graciously allowed me to confiscate while we were living there!  Thanks Mom :)

I am creating... a new space, an idea for a new ministry, and organizing pictures FINALLY!

I am wondering... when and how I can get myself back into some semblance of an exercise routine, I have gotten a bit lazy.

I am reading... The DNA of Relationships again- because it has crucial and practical ways to better your communication in all areas and I am all about that!  Also a book with Hannah called Rules.

I am hoping... to get some writing done this week on our next bible Study.....and on my own personal quest to write a book.

I am looking forward to... my parents coming to visit soon- hopefully at the end of the month.  They have never been to Oregon before!

I am hearing... the hum of the furnace because it finally got fixed yesterday!  The quiet is nice especially since my first comes home any minute!


Around the house... our make-shift chairs are failing so soon we need to get something for our family room!

I am pondering... this past year and how my heart has found joy and peace....gone is the stress of finances- and I don't have a job!  On paper I should be stressed but I am trusting! Healing is a great thing.

I am.... determined to live fully..... right where I am.........wherever that maybe.

I am encouraging you.....
Consider it a sheer gift, friends, when tests and challenges come at you from all sides. You know that under pressure, your faith-life is forced into the open and shows its true colors. So don't try to get out of anything prematurely. Let it do its work so you become mature and well-developed, not deficient in any way.       James 1:2-4 The Message

No comments: